PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY BY GDPR STANDARDS
At HOLIDAY LAB Ltd. we take seriously the protection of your personal data and strictly adhere to the provisions of the law governing this protection. Personal data will be collected only as far as technically necessary. These data will in no case be sold or made available to third parties for any reason whatsoever.
The following statement sets out how data protection is guaranteed and what kind of data the purposes for which it is collected.
Collection, processing and transmission of personal data
· You can generally visit our site without leaving any personal data. Personal data is collected only if you provide it voluntarily, for example:
· When making a reservation.
· When requesting a conference room.
Card data and authentication data
· We do not have access to your card data, only the serving bank
· We do not have access to your authentication data, but only to the card issuer.
· The security of card data entry and transfer is provided by using SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between your computer and the payment page of our serving bank.
· The authenticity of your card is verified by entering a security code (CVV2)
· In addition, for your identification as a cardholder, the payment server for e-commerce of our serving bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations - Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, in case you are registered to use them.
Consent and use of data for the stated purposes
When entering personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), disclosure of the data is entirely voluntary. By entering the data, you agree to collect, process and use them to establish contact. Collection, processing and use for any other purpose is not carried out. This consent may be revoked at any time, considered as a future period.
Your personal data is not transmitted unless you specifically wish to do so.
Right to information
You have the right to ask for information about what data is stored for you, their origin, recipients, and for what purpose they are stored. Our team will provide you with this information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you have the right to have your personal information corrected, blocked and deleted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Holiday Lab Ltd. applies complete technical and organizational measures to protect the data provided against accidental or willful manipulation, loss, destruction and access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continually improving, keeping pace with technological developments.
Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we will respond to all your inquiries regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions to which you have not received a response from this privacy statement, or if you wish to receive more detailed information on a particular issue, please contact our team at email@example.com at any time.
"HOLIDAY LAB" EOOD
Tel .: +359 56816666
Fax: +359 56836666